Geographical Location : Pakistan. Claim shall be valid if accidental death takes place on account of accident occurring within the geographical boundaries of Pakistan.
Inception Date : October 1, 2016.
Sum Insured : Rs. 100,000/- per accidental death. (Claim Amount)
- Terrorism (Target Killing, Bomb blast, Firing);
- Collapse of Building or falling from height;
- Road or Rail or Aircraft Accident;
- Snake Bite or attack by wild animals;
- Burning by Acid, Electric current or Fire;
- Electric Shock;
- Riot and Civil Commotion;
- Industrial accident or mining accident;
- Murder by violent or external means;
- Toxication or poisoning caused by gas fumes or other poisonous gases.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- Claim Form;
- First/last Attending doctor certificate(if available); or
- First Information Report (FIR) or Roznamcha or police diary;
- Death Certificate by NADRA of deceased;
- Discharge Voucher , properly signed by beneficiary, also mentioning bank account number, bank name and verified by relevant bank manager;
- All forms will be available at Company website/Designated Sindh Bank/ Designated Sindh Insurance Branch/ Sindh Insurance Project Office or designated branches of any other business partner or claim administrator of Sindh Insurance.
For More Information: 92-21-35212501-3